door jamb question
- From: "Doug" <noemailaddress@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 20:17:40 -0500
Refer to these pics in the URL below and in particular where the tape
is near the bottom of the door jamb. Can I just splice out say 6" of
the wood where taped and just splice in another or do I need to
replace the entire jamb? Meanwhile I did a work in progress spackle
job where the wood rotted (taped areas) to make it somewhat
presentable till I decide how to really fix it.
What size wood(s) is used for the jamb here?
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: When you have a REALLY fast fastball...
- Next by Date: Re: HONEYWELL VISION PRO 8000 BATTERY CHANGE
- Previous by thread: HONEYWELL VISION PRO 8000 BATTERY CHANGE
- Next by thread: Re: door jamb question