OT - wheels straight for safety
- From: "Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61***spamblock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 04:44:44 -0400
Today (July 10, 2012) there were radio reports of a vehicle crash, near me.
I searched for it on the web, but did not find it. What I remember is:
Driver of vehicle killed. (insert name) was sitting at an intersection. He
was struck from behind, by another vehicle. This pushed him into the path of
an oncoming driver, who happened to be driving a semi trailer, with a heavy
tank full of product. The driver was killed instantly.
When I was in Driver Education, we were taught to wait with our steering
wheels straight. So, if we were hit from behind, we'd go through the
intersection, instead of pushed into oncoming traffic. I guess the deceased
either didn't take driver ed, or decided not to follow the instructions he
got. And, he's dead.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
- Prev by Date: Re: home A/C and R-22 - cost per lb
- Next by Date: Re: OT - wheels straight for safety
- Previous by thread: Re: Hollowing out a book
- Next by thread: Re: OT - wheels straight for safety