I recommend not using Benhur moving (was: Choosing the right- Mover & Packer)

I am posting this reply here in the usenet newsgroup "alt.home.repair"
in addition to sending this via e-mail to the following addresses:

sales@xxxxxxxxxx
storage@xxxxxxxxxx
admin@xxxxxxxxxx
postmaster@xxxxxxxxxx
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx
customer@xxxxxxxxxx
vered@xxxxxxxxxx
charlottearchange1@xxxxxxxxx

For anyone at BenHur moving that has received this message, please post
any response or follow-up in public to the usenet newsgroup
"alt.home.repair". Do not try to e-mail me because I am using a
non-functional e-mail address.

A recent posting to the newsgroup alt.home.repair by your company (or by
someone you contracted to perform internet advertising for you) has
motived this response. This is the 6'th time since Friday June 29/2012
that you have posted spam advertising in this newsgroup.

It is a violation of usenet protocals to post advertising.

Your efforts to promote yourself will backfire on you, and you will face
derision and ridicule by posting advertising on usenet.

For example, here is a link to your BBB report:

http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/storage-units-household-and-commercial/ben-hur-moving-storage-inc-in-bronx-ny-23691

Out of 33 complaints, 31 are for your moving service, and 2 are for
advertising/sales issues.

For your information, here is a copy of the post in question: