OT: recommended garden sprayer (carry around)

Mine went kaput. It was about 2 or 2.5 gal plastic container with a
pump type plastic handle on top with a strap for around your shoulder.
I think I want another plastic one vs. stainless steel but not larger
than 2 gallons. This is for home use and I will only use it for
pesticides / fungicides. I think I will use it perhaps less than 6x
a year. I saw some battery powered ones and I think I'll stick to the
pump handle type. My old one had a pressure release and you could see
thru for the water level and I liked that. I guess I don't need the
best available but I'd like a decent one at a reasonable price.
Advice???

  • Re: Shoulder strap discussion
    ... are re-locating the shoulder strap anchors lower. ... the pilots shoulders as the straps were tightened preventing canopy ... head banging. ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: How do you get that beast to the water?
    ... If I were looking at wheels I ... I've been using two shoulder straps from two board bags hooked end to ... of the lower strap and put my head and shoulder through the upper ... The Kona Surf comes in at about 32 lbs bare. ...
    (rec.windsurfing)
  • Re: question about using seat belt while reclining
    ... Strap over each shoulder, meeting the one that comes up between your ... > I don't know what to do about the seat belt. ... Obviously not riding in a car ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • Re: Early newsgroup ad
    ... Is that train really going to LOL? ... It's blurred by poor resolution and/or poor focus. ... His bag appears to have a adjustable strap loop hanging from it suitable ... for putting over the shoulder for carrying. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: OT Internet protocol
    ... modern seatbelts doing that to your shoulder, ... strap was loose and without pre-tensioners, ... around the lap belt, too. ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)