OT: recommended garden sprayer (carry around)

Mine went kaput. It was about 2 or 2.5 gal plastic container with a
pump type plastic handle on top with a strap for around your shoulder.
I think I want another plastic one vs. stainless steel but not larger
than 2 gallons. This is for home use and I will only use it for
pesticides / fungicides. I think I will use it perhaps less than 6x
a year. I saw some battery powered ones and I think I'll stick to the
pump handle type. My old one had a pressure release and you could see
thru for the water level and I liked that. I guess I don't need the
best available but I'd like a decent one at a reasonable price.
Advice???
.