OT Home Guy Travels to Texas.

....the passenger

Two guys are driving through Texas when they get pulled over by a
state trooper.

The trooper walks up, taps on the window with his nightstick, the
driver rolls down the window, and the trooper smacks him in the head
with the stick. The driver says, ?Why?d you do that??

The trooper says, ?You?re in Texas, son. When I pull you over, you?ll
have your license ready.?

Driver says, ?I?m sorry, officer, I?m not from around here.?

The trooper runs a check on the guy?s license, and he?s clean.

He gives the guy his license back and walks around to the passenger
side and taps on the window. The passenger rolls his window down, and
the trooper smacks him with the nightstick.

The passenger says, ?What?d you do that for??

The cop says, ?Just making your wish come true.?

The passenger says, ?Huh??

The cop says, ?I know two miles down the road you?re gonna say, ?I
wish that sucker would?ve tried that stuff with me!??

  • Re: Monster Bash Shirts on Ebay... WTF???
    ... Two guys are driving through Texas one night when they get pulled over ... The driver rolls down the window and WHACK, ... "You're in Texas, son," the trooper ... passenger side and taps on the window. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Obama FINALLY comes back with witty retorts to Mitt. Only 2 days late and with the help of a telepro
    ... The trooper walks up and taps on ... window, the trooper smacks him in the head with the stick. ... The trooper drawls, "You're in Alabama, son. ... to the passenger side and taps on that window. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Obama and Biden get pulled over by an Alabama State Trooper
    ... The trooper walks up and taps on ... window, the trooper smacks him in the head with the stick. ... to the passenger side and taps on that window. ... Obama rolls his window down, and the trooper smacks him with the nightstick. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • True Story
    ... The trooper walks up and taps on the window with his nightstick, the driver rolls down the window and "WHACK," the trooper smacks him in the head with the stick. ... The passenger rolls his window down, and "WHACK," the trooper smacks him with the nightstick, too. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: OT Home Guy Travels to Texas.
    ... The trooper walks up, taps on the window with his nightstick, the ... The trooper says, ?You?re in Texas, son. ... He gives the guy his license back and walks around to the passenger ...
    (alt.home.repair)