OT - the gold urinal
- From: Frank <frankperiodlogullo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 19:15:21 -0400
Before Obama was elected President he went to see Bill and Hillary for some campaign advice, at their spacious home. After drinking several glasses of iced tea, he asked Bill Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom.
When he entered Clinton's private toilet, he was astonished to see that Clinton had a solid gold urinal! Wow!
That afternoon, Obama told his wife, Michelle, about the urinal. "Just think,' he said, 'when I am President, I too could have a gold urinal. But I wouldn't have something so self-indulgent!"
Later, when Michelle had lunch with Hillary, she told Hillary how impressed Obama had been at his discovery of the fact that, in his private bathroom, Bill had a gold urinal.
That evening, when Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed, Hillary smiled and said to Bill: "I found out today who pee-ed in your saxophone."
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Colorado Fire Evacuees Return To Find Property Burglarized, Vandalized
- Next by Date: Re: Moved: was Re: Vertical Geothermal HVAC
- Previous by thread: RF noise in the home
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Home Guy Posts - I Don't Get It. Ignore the SOB!