OT - the gold urinal

Before Obama was elected President he went to see Bill and Hillary for some campaign advice, at their spacious home. After drinking several glasses of iced tea, he asked Bill Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom.

When he entered Clinton's private toilet, he was astonished to see that Clinton had a solid gold urinal! Wow!

That afternoon, Obama told his wife, Michelle, about the urinal. "Just think,' he said, 'when I am President, I too could have a gold urinal. But I wouldn't have something so self-indulgent!"

Later, when Michelle had lunch with Hillary, she told Hillary how impressed Obama had been at his discovery of the fact that, in his private bathroom, Bill had a gold urinal.

That evening, when Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed, Hillary smiled and said to Bill: "I found out today who pee-ed in your saxophone."

  • Re: OT - Hillary pandering again
    ... arguing over who is better be it hillary or obama is futile... ... voting to fund the war everytime... ... well and we will only be barely better off with democrat leadership at the helm ... Nation contributor Dan Zegart noted further: "On its face, the class-action bill is mere procedural ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Obama and Not Exactly ($1 to Hertz)
    ... Obama SUPPORTED his cousin before the election process ... The Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - NOT EXACTLY, ... Resolution vote on terrorism and your good friend Ali Abunimah ... My Campaign Was Extorted By A Friend - NOT EXACTLY, ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Ding Dong!! House Lands On Hillary
    ... That Bill Clinton single-handedly save America for capitalism in the 90's is ... Obama is a middle of the road democrat with votes that are almost ... House for 8 years against enormous odds when the republican hate ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Obama and Not Exactly ($1 to Hertz)
    ... Obama SUPPORTED his cousin before the election process ... The Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - NOT EXACTLY, ... Resolution vote on terrorism and your good friend Ali Abunimah ... My Campaign Was Extorted By A Friend - NOT EXACTLY, ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: White House Draws Line In The Sand... But Not On Public Option
    ... White House Draws Line In The Sand... ... But Not On Public Option ... Obama May Know What He's Doing on Health: ... House Democratic leaders have left no doubt their reform bill will ...
    (soc.retirement)