Wiring Connections for a 2-Speed Motor

I have a 2-speed shaded-pole motor that was scrapped by someone else
from a Sears dehimidifier, Leads are Red, Orange(sort of) and Black.
The motor is an OH SUNG Model 4681A20040J. I can cross-reference that
number to both a Sears and an LG replacement motor. Neither offers
any clues as to the correct wiring for the motor. Measuring the
resistance between the three wires does not give any clues. Does
anyone have a knowledge of what is the "normal" color coding for this
type of motor? I can connect the motor in series with a regular
household iron acting as a "fuse", but would prefer to have the
correct information and save the experimentation.
.