Killer Rabbits attack the United States

America is under ATTACK!!!
Here is an actual photo of a "KILLER RABBIT"!
http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/killer_rabbit_by_slimage139.jpg

  • Re: Proof this is FVH - Jarid Jones
    ... Glad you like that photo so much, Killer. ... LOL! ... Don't blame Ace for something unless you can handle the fact that ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: Why I am not a patriot
    ... And you are just a want to be christian killer, jew killer, capitalism killer, who ignores, whom?? ... You are a creepy marxist, who hates, and despises the republic, the nation, the people. ... "...Here is the key - they don't think they are anti-American because their idea of America is their Utopian dream - not the reality of where America is! ... You are a nazi loving ideologue, who lies and distorts with relish: the same relish as a far and hatre consumed leftist marxist who despises the nation. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Unauthorised purchases made using my credit card
    ... pin, they assume all new things start in America. ... They always insist on photo id. ... Do you expect an American to be able to tell a genuine UK warrant card ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: PLA investigation?
    ... All the more reason why there should be photo and first person witness ... America, but NOT OK in China because China is communist and America is ... Medicare or Medicaid? ...
    (soc.culture.china)
  • Re: Conversation at the Athena
    ... Squirrels are very common in America; ... Rabbit I like, ... I have never seen rabbit on the meat shelves or on ...
    (alt.usage.english)