Blue Harbor Freight Tarps are Garbage

After six months the thing is leaking like a sieve. It has apparently
lost the waterproof coating.

  • Re: sad sekriterry
    ... PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurr ... On Sunday we lost one of Cougar's kittens. ... However it was actually coughing and as i was looking for gastro ... leaking Sekriterry ...
    (rec.pets.cats.community)
  • Re: CIA Leaks Like a Sieve
    ... > Mark McGilvray wrote: ... >> Leaking Like A Sieve ... poster boy, and Buttboy. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Blue Harbor Freight Tarps are Garbage
    ... lost the waterproof coating. ... Here's a clue! ... *EVERYTHING* From Harbor Freight is GARBAGE..... ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Pretty White Bunnies (PWB)
    ... pricing rumours are leaking, and I expect to be playing soon. ... but I lost the URL. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)