Special O-ring for gas grill regulator?
- From: DerbyDad03 <teamarrows@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 05:24:38 -0700 (PDT)
I have a gas grill that goes through an O-ring about once a year.
If you look closely at this picture you can see an O-ring where the
connector screws into the regulator.
About once a year this O-ring get chewed up and begins to leak. I've
bought the O-ring at a hardware store but I'm wondering if there is
someplace else I should be getting them from.
Is there a special material for gas grill O-rings?
- Prev by Date: OT: Aurora, Colo - Police Stop All Cars At Intersection, Handcuff Everyone in Search for Robber
- Next by Date: Re: Top vs Front load water extraction and dry times
- Previous by thread: OT: Aurora, Colo - Police Stop All Cars At Intersection, Handcuff Everyone in Search for Robber
- Next by thread: Re: Special O-ring for gas grill regulator?