Re: Propane OPD tank question

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote:

I dunno, I only fill my little one pounder when the big bottle is
fresh from the refiller (the local U-Haul store). When the big one
runs out (right after I put the steaks on the grill, of course), I
have the little one to finish dinner plus another dinner before I
have to go be the big one filled again.

You don't have a spare 20# tank? I keep a total of four tanks for
grill, smoker, two spares. Of course, two are empty right now so
thanks for the reminder.

Not in active use, no, but I do have three tanks: one 20# tank for propane,
one 20# tank that I use as a portable air (compressed) tank, and another 20#
tank I use
as a vacuum reservoir for sucking brake fluid when I bleed the lines.

The last two are out of date, of course.

Jon

  • Re: Propane OPD tank question
    ... finish dinner plus another dinner before I have to go be the big one filled ... You don't have a spare 20# tank? ... grill, smoker, two spares. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Why OW certification?
    ... Main Bag: ... Tank cam strap, spare ... Spare fin strap w/ buckle ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: Why OW certification?
    ... Rescue w/First Aid, Deep, Night, Gear Tech, and Nitrox. ... Tank cam strap, spare ... Spare fin strap w/ buckle ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: Why OW certification?
    ... Main Bag: ... Tank cam strap, spare ... Spare fin strap w/ buckle ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: High Pressure turbo kit
    ... > Im running the dream XX1n on my beastie and boy do i love fillups for £14 ... to know it works for general driving even with higher boost. ... bonnet coolant-wise is below the radiator top tank so providing i didnt ... tank and the spare tyre slot is only for a space-saver so that limits ...
    (uk.rec.cars.fuel.lpg)