Re: Where to get Bentonite clay (Home Depot? Target?)

Jim Elbrecht wrote:
On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:52:35 -0700, LM
<xxxvte.lisa.meisnerxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd like to get a handful of bentonite clay but am unsure where to
get it.

Any suggestions?

I tried Home Depot and Target but they didn't have it in my area.

Ebay- Amazon- Google shopping. So it takes a week to get it-- buy
some & go to the next project on the to-do list. [if this is for the
last project on your to-do list, where are you? I could use some help
with mine.<g>]

Jim

clumping kitty litter is frequently (but not always) bentonite. this is used
in pottery glazes and in bronze foundry work, so a ceramics supply can get
it if they don't have it.

what are you using it for?

  • Re: Product For Removing Rust from Legs
    ... Has anyone used any product from Home Depot, Lowes, Target, ... > Ace Hardware, etc that works on Pinball Legs? ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: forget milk - got target foam?
    ... Weather stripping commonly found in Home Depot is just fine for this. ... There is your new target foam. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Plumbing problems
    ... On 7/29/2011 3:30 PM, Jim Elbrecht wrote: ... I am not good at sweating copper joints... ... home depot carries them, too. ... but I don't know much about electrics or plumbing. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: hey robby, u can get a good lil plug in air conditioner for
    ... wouldnt shop at my mortal enemy! ... well get 1 at target or home depot or some other place i think u can ... get a 5000 btu for alil over 100 bucks ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Buy TV at Home Depot?
    ... flat-panel TVs with both feet - Home Depot, Office Depot, Radio Shack, ... Dell's market impact, and correspondingly underestimated the impact of ... Talent hits a target no one else can hit. ...
    (misc.consumers)