Re: Drilling tapcons into hollow blocks
- From: "dadiOH" <dadiOH@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 14:44:09 -0500
Red Green wrote:
Save the Tapcons for something else and use short lead anchors and
That's what I use. Wondering if anyone was gonna mention it. Thought
maybe because of lead they were now frowned upon or illegal.
Only if you tell small children they are licorice gumdrops :)
dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
....a help file of info about MP3s, recording from
LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that.
Get it at http://mysite.verizon.net/xico
- Prev by Date: New Grainger catalog
- Next by Date: Re: Can I decrease the heat loss?
- Previous by thread: Re: Drilling tapcons into hollow blocks
- Next by thread: Re: Drilling tapcons into hollow blocks