Genie garage door opener light wont go out

All,

I have the Genie Garage door opener Pro 88 (1/3 hP) that probably was
installed
with the house... ca 1992.

The thing works perfectly but the light timer doesn't seem to work. The
light is
staying lit indefinitely.

Nothing obvious to me but I don't know anything about the operations.

Anyone have access to a Manual or know why the countdown timer isn't
working?

There must be a place to adjust the timer?

Thanks in advance,

Djay

  • Re: Genie garage door opener light wont go out
    ... I have the Genie Garage door opener Pro 88 that probably was ... with the house... ... The thing works perfectly but the light timer doesn't seem to work. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Genie garage door opener light wont go out
    ... I have the Genie Garage door opener Pro 88 that probably was ... with the house... ... The thing works perfectly but the light timer doesn't seem to work. ... Is the lite switched on from the wall switch, ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Timers and Central Heating.
    ... So in your case the timer does not operate on Shabbat. ... I note that you appear to have the heating switched on all night. ... In my house my heating system is turned off around mid April and doesn't get ... we use a digital thermostat to set the temperatures for the house. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Monitoring a well pump on-times??
    ... Get a light timer with an electromechanical movement. ... give you 110 whenever the pump is on, and plug the timer into that. ... the house indication that the pump is running. ... You could put a pair of anti-parallel zeners across the meter to ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: timer
    ... Who puts it in a drawer? ... I'm often on line when cooking. ... A small timer is more portable than the computer or the alarm clock. ... I never leave things cooking and leave the house... ...
    (rec.food.cooking)