Re: $40.00 And Done Converter Box?
- From: Jim Yanik <jyanik@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 10 Jan 2009 21:48:21 GMT
Chill Out <chilli@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 17:32:13 -0800, gnu/linux wrote for every to
On Jan 9, 7:05Â pm, cjdaytonjrnos...@xxxxxxx wrote:
candy <phaedr...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
x posted to alt . cable-tv Â alt . home . repair alt . tv . tech .
Are there any recommended $40.00 preferably pass through converter
boxes for sale and if so can you kindly provide a link. TIA.
Look for the Zenith DTT901. Google is your friend!
Usenet Newsgroup Service Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Â $9.95/Month 30GB
Heard e-bay is good but can i use $ 40.00 coupon on there ? (have
looked but nothing yet)
Don't think you can. Coupon is like a gift card for one item besides
shipping would eat up part of your rebate. Target $45+tax - $40 =
CompUSA sells a converter for $40.01. advertised in their newspaper ads.
I haven't got one of those yet.
- Prev by Date: Re: $40.00 And Done Converter Box?
- Next by Date: Re: Palestinians Under Attack
- Previous by thread: Re: $40.00 And Done Converter Box?
- Next by thread: I'd like some exciting drill bits