Re: Verizon FIOS a new failure....

hallerb@xxxxxxx wrote:

the ONTs power supply has the intergral built in UPS and I was told
dont daisy chain with another UPS.

Hook up a regular UPS. If you keep it a secret, nobody, including the unit
being powered, will ever know.

  • Re: Uninterruptible Power Supply
    ... I'd like one to which I can hook a serial port if possible. ... I use a Powerware 5110 700VA UPS that hooks into my usb. ... It works fine using "nut" (Network UPS Tools) and its bcmxcp_usb driver. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Want to use APC BackUPS XS 1000 with FreeBSD
    ... >If I hook up the UPS to my FreeBSD system using the USB cable that came ... This is a USB device only. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: Problems with APC BackUPS 650 (longish)
    ... On 2004-10-24, General Schvantzkoph wrote: ... > Did you hook the battery up? ... The UPS works fine in every sense BUT for ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Detect power redirection to ups
    ... Most UPS vendors support a method for communicating the status of their ... devices and the power supply. ... UPS devices can speak over a network. ... often hook up over USB. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Verizon FIOS a new failure....
    ... dont daisy chain with another UPS. ... Hook up a regular UPS. ... tech who installed system said a second UPS would damage ONT power ... lot of time and hassle and just bought one at batteries plus 10 ...
    (alt.home.repair)