Upstairs Radiator chirping every 1-2 minutes
- From: aaronboock@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 03:50:05 -0800 (PST)
I recently was without heat, my inspection (very amateur) of the
boiler led me to believe we had a frozen water paper somewhere.
My house has two zones, upstairs and downstairs. Both set to auto,
once I set to manual the heat began working and appears to still be
However, the radiator upstairs has been chirping. It has been about
12 hours since I set to manual. I did promptly set back to auto
seconds after setting to manual and hearing what sounded like hot
water pumped out from the boiler.
Is this something I need to worry about? I have tried bleeding this
radiator and there was a bit of air, but not alot. Do I need to let
it bleed for a long time?
Any help greatly appreciated.
- Prev by Date: She wants first day as first night
- Next by Date: Re: "Replacement Windows" versus "New Windows"
- Previous by thread: She wants first day as first night
- Next by thread: Re: Upstairs Radiator chirping every 1-2 minutes