Re: Window based AC unit that can run at very cold outside temps? Seeking solns to a heat issue...
- From: ransley <Mark_Ransley@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:22:25 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 20, 1:44 pm, markm75 <markm...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a small office, with alot of computer equipment.. I'm trying to
come up with a way to get the overall temp down by say 10 degrees,
without breaking the bank or getting involved in major construction
The room is probably 12x12 or so.. I've found some space coolers, but
they only cool a 4'x4' area..
I found another space cooler that did a whole room, but it was $459.
The only other option i can think of is the window unit.. but in the
winter, from what i recall.. these tended to "freeze" up naturally...
These days are there any window units that can be run year round
essentially.. actually.. if i could find one that would monitor the
temp of the room and shut off at a given setting this would be
Our work has a Mr. Slim on the ceiling, but that is overkill for my
home needs and probably super expensive.
Any thoughts out there?
If you are thinking window unit why not just open it for fresh air ,
and turn off suplied heat
- Prev by Date: Re: drill bits
- Next by Date: Re: Wood Glue Suggestions ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Window based AC unit that can run at very cold outside temps? Seeking solns to a heat issue...
- Next by thread: Re: Window based AC unit that can run at very cold outside temps? Seeking solns to a heat issue...