Re: Bryant Plus 90 furnace (gas heater) error code 33

On Oct 28, 4:30 pm, "W.H." <whchu...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there, how are you doing?

We have a "Bryant Plus 90" which was purchased about 10-13 years ago.
It's been working great until about a year ago we had to "reset" it
and it went back to work. Recently the LED shows a error code (31,
three short blink and then one long blink) which according to the
manual meaning:

PRSSURE, DRAFT SAFGUARD, AUX-LIMIT SWITCH(WHEN USED)OR BLOCKED VENT
SWITCH(WHEN USED) DID NOT CLOSE OR REOPENED (DOWNFLOWONLY)
If open longer than five minutes, inducer shuts off for 15 minutes
before retry.
Check for:

* proper vent sizing
* defective inducer motor
* restricted vent
* excessive wind
* low inducer voltage(115VAC)
* defective blower motor or capacitor
* defective pressure switch
* inadequate combusstion air supply
* disconnected or obstructed pressure tubing

If it opens after trial for ignition period, blower will come on for
90 sec. recycle delay.
--

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about typically for such as
gas heater, if got this type of error code (33), what type of problem

The pressure sensor or its connecting tubing are logical sources for
that symptom assuming the blower motor is still functional. A good
source for parts and advice is arnoldservice.com. Good luck.

Joe

  • Re: Board Blowing Bubbles?
    ... coming from the guts, pressurize board via the vent fixture, apply ... Two things are bothering me about the EVA pad explanation - as ... Thumb pressure on the EVA pad very close to the leak ...    has little effect, while pressure on the stringer area ...
    (rec.windsurfing)
  • Bryant Plus 90 furnace (gas heater) error code 33
    ... Recently the LED shows a error code (31, ... PRSSURE, DRAFT SAFGUARD, AUX-LIMIT SWITCHOR BLOCKED VENT ... If open longer than five minutes, inducer shuts off for 15 minutes ... gas heater, if got this type of error code, what type of problem ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Fuselage Vents
    ... pressure with the 'normal' hatch, ... eliminate air leaks in this area and sealing surely does help....- Hide quoted text - ... My motivation for the exhaust vent was comfort, ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: New Vent!
    ... This vent is a huge ass ache to put ... The new vent on top is in a low pressure area which helps a lot with ... getting flow and reduced cockpit pressure. ... I got so much air from the front vent and eyeball vent on my ASH 26 E that I plugged up half the duct work from the nose to make it easier to control. ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: Bad studor vent or bad venting altogether?
    ... We added a bedroom and bathroom onto the house three years ago. ... a studor vent on top in the attic. ... the slug of water when flushing will create a pressure ...
    (alt.home.repair)