Re: Is Extend rust inhibitor still made? Can't find it.

also check out the Loctite web site and see if they list any venders for
Extend

"Doc" <docsavage20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I used to be able to get this stuff everywhere but yesterday went to
Home Depot, Lowes, WalMart, Target, Walgreens and couldn't find it. Is
it still made? I thought it worked great.

  • Re: Is Extend rust inhibitor still made? Cant find it.
    ... Home Depot, Lowes, WalMart, Target, Walgreens and couldn't find it. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Is Extend rust inhibitor still made? Cant find it.
    ... Home Depot, Lowes, WalMart, Target, Walgreens and couldn't find it. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Wait till Geithner gets done
    ... I recently saw an interview by the new chairman of the board of Target. ... The Walmart stores with the grocery's are beating the hell out of all ... good quality produce at very good prices. ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: OT: Target prescription policy
    ... >>> That is not what Target is saying at all. ... >>> adjustment to the work environment that will allow the employee to ... but my parents shop regularly at WalMart. ... viewpoints and reasoning cogently and politely. ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Re: Hail of a ride for Cleese
    ... Target I can get to on Metro, ... <lists of stores snipped> ... Other people -- clearly enough to make Walmart the largest retailer in the ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)