Re: Blank Round Wall "Cover Plate" For Hiding Old Thermostat Hole: Where To Find ?

If it's for a round Honeywell thermostat, they're called a 6" round
decorative wall plate cover ring. Their part number 32005439-001 is taupe,
and replaces the obsolete 129044A. Their part number 50000066 is white. Don'
t know of any in tan.

"Robert11" <rgsros@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> This is one of those really dumb things, but have been trying to find
> something suitable for months now, and can't seem to.
> Have also done extensive searching on the web, but perhaps I am using the
> wrong buzz words ?
> Think it would be easier to find the Holy Grail.
>
> Anyway, I have an opening in my plaster wall with some unused wires that
at
> one time had a furnace thermostat there.
> I would like to cover the opening to neaten it up.
>
> What I need is a Blank plastic (almond color) "cover plate" of approx.
3-1/2

.