Re: sinking ground
- From: mm <NOPSAMmm2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 23:18:56 -0500
On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 15:52:50 -0500, ds549@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> i had that same problem and there was a 55 gallon drum buried that
>finally rusted out. around here in ky you call a 800 number bfore you
>dig and they send out a guy to mark all pipes and underground metal.
All of these answers are good.
Also, it could be the entrance to Hell.
I heard it was in Texas.
Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.
- Prev by Date: Re: Need advice on monitoring the humidity in crawl space under house
- Next by Date: Re: Sears Coldspot 106
- Previous by thread: Re: sinking ground
- Next by thread: Re: sinking ground