Re: Furnace losing 24v when heat requested
- From: "Max Metral" <memetral@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 19:14:23 -0500
They were indeed remarkably rude. At least most of them, a couple were
Anyhow, the main question has now become, if my digital (i.e. needs power)
thermostat says it only requires the following leads connected:
R - 24vac
G - fan
W - heat
Y - cool
Where does it get power when it demands heat, thus shorting (?) G and W to
R? I would assume (standard decomposition of assume applies) that it gets
it from Y staying at ground, and perhaps that's where the fault has
occurred. If not, where else can it pull the power?
<vmravinec@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I guess you gave up on those pricks in alt.hvac, eh?
- Prev by Date: drilling into concrete block in basement to put up shelves...
- Next by Date: Re: drilling into concrete block in basement to put up shelves...
- Previous by thread: Re: Furnace losing 24v when heat requested
- Next by thread: Re: Furnace losing 24v when heat requested