Re: concrete volumn

"Sam the Cat" <sam_spam_cat@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1o6dndp0cdt4sYPeRVn-2Q@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Folks,
> I am looking for the volume of concrete in a 60 and 80 lb bag. It
seems
> its only sold by weight and the quantity calculators online at either
> sakrete or quikrete are PIA since you have to convert to "equivalent
slab"
> size. Someone has got to know the numbers -- looking for something like x
> cuft / 60 lb bag etc

If memory serves, a 60 lb sack of Quikrete yields about 1/3 cu.ft.

  • Re: concrete volumn
    ... Sam the Cat wrote: ... I am looking for the volume of concrete in a 60 and 80 lb bag. ... It seems its only sold by weight and the quantity calculators online at either sakrete or quikrete are PIA since you have to convert to "equivalent slab" size. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Home Depot and power tools
    ... <clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada> ... But it does NOT know what an item weighs if it is not sold by weight. ... hand, in the bag. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Home Depot and power tools
    ... <clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada> ... But it does NOT know what an item weighs if it is not sold by weight. ... hand and dropped the cheaper and heavier item from my left hand, in the bag. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: concrete volumn
    ... > I am looking for the volume of concrete in a 60 and 80 lb bag. ... >its only sold by weight and the quantity calculators online at either ...
    (alt.home.repair)