Which Les Paul?

I'k thinking of buying a new guitar, both Les Paul Custom copies (Black),
one by Epiphone, the other by Orville. I'll be buying online, so can't try
them out first. Does anyone have experience of these two instuments and
maybe advise me please?

  • Re: Which Les Paul?
    ... one by Epiphone, the other by Orville. ... I'll be buying online, so ... Stunning quality at amazing prices. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Which Les Paul?
    ... one by Epiphone, the other by Orville. ... I'll be buying online, so can't try ... Does anyone have experience of these two instuments and ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Which Les Paul?
    ... one by Epiphone, the other by Orville. ... I'll be buying online, so can't try ... Does anyone have experience of these two instuments and ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Which Les Paul?
    ... one by Epiphone, the other by Orville. ... I'll be buying online, so can't try ... Stunning quality at amazing prices. ...