Contribution or HOLOCAUST?

The entire world's on his way out, the world's on his way out. This is
why I don't speak to people too often.

I recently went to a bigtime actor's musicians meeting I forgot what
it was. So one guy says to me, you're making a 'contribution," right?
I didn't want to dash his hopes.

Further I went to a party where someone's trying sell me the Larry
Coryell Stanley Clarke bit. I told him that's not my bag, bro. What is
it with thewe people?

Of course I'm mot talking about death chambers and all this. I'm just
saying do away with the stupidity known as classic rock please. I'll
be happy with that. Shall ye Heed and Harken unto and therein.

  • Contribution or HOLOCAUST?
    ... why I don't speak to people too often. ... it with thewe people? ... Of course I'm mot talking about death chambers and all this. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Contribution or HOLOCAUST?
    ... why I don't speak to people too often. ... it with thewe people? ... Of course I'm mot talking about death chambers and all this. ...
    (rec.arts.books)
  • Contribution or HOLOCAUST?
    ... why I don't speak to people too often. ... it with thewe people? ... Of course I'm mot talking about death chambers and all this. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Contribution or HOLOCAUST?
    ... why I don't speak to people too often. ... it with thewe people? ... Of course I'm mot talking about death chambers and all this. ...
    (rec.music.theory)
  • Contribution or HOLOCAUST?
    ... why I don't speak to people too often. ... it with thewe people? ... Of course I'm mot talking about death chambers and all this. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)