Newgroup attendance drops by 90%

I'd say 90% close to 90% of the ppl who posted here four years ago don't
post here on Usenet anymore. I suppose they've moved onto bigger and better
things. I kinda miss the old crowd, especially the ARRMO guys.

Shall ye Comply with the Tenachs of the Wereo, for there is nothing else
now.

  • Newsgroup attendance drops by 90%
    ... I'd say 90% close to 90% of the ppl who posted here four years ago don't ... post here on Usenet anymore. ... I suppose they've moved onto bigger and better ... Shall ye Comply with the Tenachs of the Wereo, ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Newsgroup attendance drops by 90%
    ... I'd say 90% close to 90% of the ppl who posted here four years ago don't ... post here on Usenet anymore. ... I suppose they've moved onto bigger and better ... Shall ye Comply with the Tenachs of the Wereo, ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: Why is street unicycling dead ?
    ... i've seen about 6 ppl put out videos with an 8 set or ... bigger, and about 30 capable of doing some tech down a 3 or 4 set. ... ppl are turning into wimps. ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)