Re: Practice amps
- From: "Tony Done" <tonydone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 05:26:34 +1000
"jtees4" wrote in message news:pehcd7h00uu7mr42k0hl17d7br54i2okhr@xxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 00:21:20 +1100, Mark Bedingfield
G'day all, my Son has undertaken Smoke on the Water so I thought Santa
might give him a bedroom sized practice amp for Xmas. Not looking to
spend a fortune I stumbled on a 10w Vox practice amp. Any good? It was
about the same price as the Squier SP10 which would probably do him
fine. Any other suggestions? taking into account I'm in Aussie and
things aren't as cheap as the US.
--- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to news@xxxxxxxxxxxx ---
Perhaps one of the Roland Cubes...not sure what size but of course
they have a whole range. My Roland Cube 30 is a great house amp!
While I personally would go for an Epi VJ and mod it a lot, I think that in Mark's case a Cube would be a good choice. The Bass Micro Cube is brilliant, don't know about the guitar version, about $150 in Oz.
- Prev by Date: Live training recording
- Next by Date: Re: Line 6 Customer "Service" & Line 6 "Reliability"
- Previous by thread: Re: Practice amps
- Next by thread: Re: Practice amps