Re: Old Epi Acoustic ID ?
- From: jtees4 <jtees4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 18:28:07 -0400
On Wed, 2 Nov 2011 06:29:56 +1000, "Tony Done" <tonydone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"jimmy" wrote in message news:ivqva7dt46aq3vfidk2559e5e2dg5pq9ef@xxxxxxxxxx
Anybody know anything about this model? Looks interesting.
Could well be some kind of old knockoff. The only real identifier as far as
I can tell is the truss rod cover, which could be a replacement. The Japan
sticker could also have been applied at a later date, though looking at the
headstock it might really be an old Japanese knockoff. What makes you think
it is an Epi? It is the kind of thing I would be prepared to take a guess at
if I saw it, but not from the info supplied.
"says Gibson on back"...seems a little odd.
- Prev by Date: Re: Line 6 Variax vs. the real deal
- Next by Date: Re: what I want
- Previous by thread: Re: Old Epi Acoustic ID ?
- Next by thread: Re: Old Epi Acoustic ID ?