There is always talk of Him

Ocassionally I visit my friend John on the Strip of Broken Glass along
Westchester Avenue there, the main drag around here. Of course the
first subject that comes up is Him. The Pilar of Fire. The POF. There
is noone or nothing higher than the POF; how can there be? Not the
ONLY guitarist ever the Nuclear Warrior, not the California Jam Wereo,
not the Lifshine, not the Internet. No, not nothing ist higher than
the self-proclaimed "greatest songwriter who ever lived" and He is the
Pilar of Fire Himself, the Christ, the God. No not nothing. There is
only the Christ.

Hey, I'm mot Catholic so I don't care if I've got it wrong or right. I
am the only one who matters in music and cultures, thanks.

  • There is always talk of Him
    ... is noone or nothing higher than the POF; ... not nothing ist higher than ... Pilar of Fire Himself, the Christ, the God. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • There is always talk of Him
    ... is noone or nothing higher than the POF; ... not nothing ist higher than ... Pilar of Fire Himself, the Christ, the God. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • There is always talk of Him
    ... is noone or nothing higher than the POF; ... not nothing ist higher than ... Pilar of Fire Himself, the Christ, the God. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • There is always talk of Him
    ... is noone or nothing higher than the POF; ... not nothing ist higher than ... Pilar of Fire Himself, the Christ, the God. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • There is always talk of Him
    ... is noone or nothing higher than the POF; ... not nothing ist higher than ... Pilar of Fire Himself, the Christ, the God. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)