Chick Bass Player

I've been working with a chick lately that plays 5-string bass. Nice
tone and man she's heavy! I just know she's going to attract a lot of
middle-aged drunk dudes when we play our first club gig. Shit . . .
I'm getting too old for this ! ! !

Lulu : )

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/lululovemonkey/Chick%20Bass%20Player/?action=view&current=111ChickBassPlayer.jpg

  • Re: aerodyne j bass anyone
    ... if I'd just acquired a bass that sounds and plays this ... If all these people replaced the bridge because they thought it would ... You've already got a tone you really like ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: aerodyne j bass anyone
    ... if I'd just acquired a bass that sounds and plays this ... If all these people replaced the bridge because they thought it would ... You've already got a tone you really like ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: GB200 vs PM100
    ... I think both of you tried for an informal friendly tone and ... play the low end ibanez guitars. ... playability of that cheap solidbody though. ... I think he plays the yamaha in one cd, ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: Pleasant surprise at the gig last night
    ... and a housewife-looking lady asked to play the bass. ... We left them with the guitar player and they played for about 30 ... P.S.  I didn't get to ask Cindy what kind of bass she plays (she also ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Marcus Miller live in Toulouse
    ... I've had a gret evening listening Marcus Miller and his band yesterday. ... Drummer plays like a watch, ... Marcus on bass (clarinet, bass clarinet, keyboards, ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)