Re: Too many guitars
- From: moonpie <mr_rc_moonpie@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 09:22:52 -0400
On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 11:02:30 -0700 (PDT), David Eberhardt
On Apr 1, 12:42 pm, iarwain <iarwai...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As I get older, I'm seeing more wisdom in
the philosophy of traveling light.
Having more gear doesn't make you more talented, more creative, or
more happy. If you want to learn balance and contentment, always be
asking yourself what you can unload, and get rid of everything that
then I'd have just one guitar. and I'd start "needing" other guitars
for their sounds immediately ;-)
I have sold some stuff recently however. Its tough to decide which axe
gets the axe.
- Prev by Date: Re: cant strum upward with fingers ...
- Next by Date: Re: Too many guitars
- Previous by thread: Re: Too many guitars
- Next by thread: Re: Too many guitars