Re: Rock Stars Then & Now
- From: LULU <lulupakalolo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:16:34 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 25, 11:58 am, Meat Plow <mhyw...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 12:29:28 -0600, The Repair Guy wrote:
Meat Plow <mhyw...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Steven Tyler....can't think of the words to describe his looks.
He looks like my mother looked, only with a dark wig.
And Rubber Plant. He's almost transmogrified into a J.R. R. Tolkien
The most dramatic effects of drugs/alcohol/partying and age were Grace
Slick and Keith Richards. I can't think of a proper description for
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
I once heard someone say that Keith's face looked like a "prune's
wallet". That's an image provoking comment if I've ever heard one.
Hey . . . there are a lot of old junkies . . . but not too many old
meth heads. All the Stones have put in some rough miles and it
shows. The road is hard and it goes on forever.
Lulu ; )
Robin Williams (H2O addict) riffing on Keef -
- Prev by Date: Re: Rock Stars Then & Now
- Next by Date: Re: Line 6 MM4 doesn't cut it
- Previous by thread: Re: Rock Stars Then & Now
- Next by thread: Re: Rock Stars Then & Now