Re: Rock Stars Then & Now

On Feb 25, 11:58 am, Meat Plow <mhyw...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 12:29:28 -0600, The Repair Guy wrote:
Meat Plow <mhyw...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Steven Tyler....can't think of the words to describe his looks.

He looks like my mother looked, only with a dark wig.

And Rubber Plant. He's almost transmogrified into a J.R. R. Tolkien
Hobbit.

The most dramatic effects of drugs/alcohol/partying and age were Grace
Slick and Keith Richards. I can't think of a proper description for
Richards either.

I once heard someone say that Keith's face looked like a "prune's
wallet". That's an image provoking comment if I've ever heard one.
Hey . . . there are a lot of old junkies . . . but not too many old
meth heads. All the Stones have put in some rough miles and it
shows. The road is hard and it goes on forever.

Lulu ; )

Robin Williams (H2O addict) riffing on Keef -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfgJL-HFnd0

  • Re: Rock Stars Then & Now
    ... The most dramatic effects of drugs/alcohol/partying and age were Grace ... Slick and Keith Richards. ...
    (alt.guitar)