- From: jimmy <bigtoehere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 14:14:47 -0400
On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:02:10 -0800 (PST), rct <Ron.Thompson@xxxxxxx>
FB preys on our need to be liked...
Yours maybe, but not my need. It's childish and creepy for grown
adults to need so much attention under the guise of "keeping in
You're mis-interprting the use of "our" in this case. Not all adults
on FB are seeking attention under the guise of "keeping in touch".
Many genuinely use it to communicate.
- Prev by Date: Re: facebook
- Next by Date: Re: facebook
- Previous by thread: Re: facebook
- Next by thread: Re: facebook