Re: Ping Repair Guys & Luthiers....
- From: Cyberserf <cybrserf@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 05:55:24 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 29, 8:27 pm, Twibil <nowayjo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 29, 12:36 pm, Cyberserf <cybrs...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, I guess we will have to disagree...I've always found a very
limited sweet spot and the installation guide from the manufacturer
agrees...here's a link if you care to read through it again:
I read it yet again just yesterday, and thought "bullshit" to myself,
just as I always do.
Uhm...I wonder if all manufacturer print faulty and misleading
installation instructions...I can't see that helping sales.
(Hint: the fact that something is in print has nothing to do with it's
Truer word were never spoken.
IMHO, your cavalier attitude is a shame for your customers, because I
(and most other stringed instrument technicians I know) can indeed
hear the difference in placement and try their best to place the mic
in these retrofits carefully so as to minimize the quacks and booms
and maximize the "guitar". Your hodgepodge placement does not speak
well for the quality of your work...ahhhh that's close enough...no one
can hear the difference anyway...right? Wrong.
- Prev by Date: Lay a deucey on BOWL-ASS
- Next by Date: The Metal Zone gets another chance
- Previous by thread: Re: Ping Repair Guys & Luthiers....
- Next by thread: Re: Ping Repair Guys & Luthiers....