Re: Are You Kidding Me?
- From: Meat Plow <mhywatt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 16:40:37 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:57:21 -0800, Just Me wrote:
On Dec 20, 12:44 pm, dvaoa <dv...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 20, 12:47 pm, moonpie <mr_rc_moon...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 00:10:03 -0800 (PST), Just Me <jpd...@xxxxxxxxx>
If you can't hear the greatness in this . . .
What is it?
its unlistenable boring crap when the drugs wear off, as you will
see, if you ever stop taking them
There can be but one explanation for all this negativity for such a
masterpiece (as recognized by some of the greatest jazz critics of the
era, Hentoff and Gleason): Envy.
Nah it's to make you dance like the utter fool you are. There, that
should be simple enough for you to understand.
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
- Prev by Date: Re: Blending Effects
- Next by Date: Re: Soundclick issues
- Previous by thread: Re: Are You Kidding Me?
- Next by thread: Re: Are You Kidding Me?