Re: YO! TheChris!
- From: dugjustdug <prestigerealty@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 08:49:17 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 6, 4:12 am, jtees4 <jte...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 4 Dec 2010 12:14:40 -0800 (PST), dugjustdug
Thanks for the suggestion to put the DD-6 last in the chain. I tried
it out last night and there is quite a difference.
What I noticed most was that my amp ('76 Fender Delux 'verb) had a
crunchy taste with the distortion pedal, but, didn't lose its
chimeyness (is that a word?). Well, you get the picture. In any
event, thanks for steering me there.
I suspect you also had to turn down your delay settings after the
switch? Usually the delay becomes too pronounced in the signal. At
least it did for me when I finally realized where the delay belonged.
Yup! Mo' purerer... :-)
- Prev by Date: Re: all time favorite or great guitar solo
- Next by Date: Re: You said it PED, not me
- Previous by thread: Re: YO! TheChris!
- Next by thread: Looking need crud cheep cooking oil