Re: Gerry McGee

"Greendistantstar" <Greendistantstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:XdGdnWRLqLTg8ivRnZ2dnUVZ_jCdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Never heard of him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavZY-0RFEc

Tele bliss!

GDS

"Let's roll!"

Oh, here we go. You never learn your lesson, do you...?

"Prisoner BOWL-ASS is not amenable to treatment" -Scientists examine the
head of the BOWL-ASS

  • Re: Lesson In Walk
    ... Amelia walks along quite beautifully but as we halt she raises her head. ... We did get it towards the end, helped rather by a sudden hard rain shower which made Amelia try and fold herself in half. ... For quite a while, I was sore after every lesson, and they were all at the walk for weeks, while I got my body position more or less correct. ... As for Amelia raising her head, Flees did that too, until I learned to give the smallest bit with my hands immediately upon feeling he was going to halt. ...
    (uk.rec.equestrian)
  • Re: Touring kayak and rolls
    ... swimming pool at home. ... I had a guy solicit me for private roll instruction once. ... Head Down and KNEE UP! ... you have to get the BOAT UP first, ...
    (rec.boats.paddle)
  • Re: rolling breakfall - is this a good tutorial?
    ... Name a few dangers, I am curious as to what you see..- Hide quoted text - ... the second one is the head position..out to the side is not as safe as ... balance on completion of the roll. ... You should watch the video again and imagine ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • It doesnt hurt that bad ..
    ... the back of my head, ... my coach staring in my face to see if I was dead. ... and we proceeded on with the lesson. ... My wrist kind of hurts when I turn it funny ... ...
    (rec.sport.skating.ice.figure)