IT'S TOO SHINY!

Well I watched my painter clear coat my Strat last night. He used what he
called a super glam-coat poly finish over the jet black color. 4 coats
each 20 minutes apart to allow a chemical bond for each coat to each
other. Even though unfinished as it still needs what he calls "scraped
and buffed" the body looks like it's under water.

  • Re: ITS TOO SHINY!
    ... Well I watched my painter clear coat my Strat last night. ... called a super glam-coat poly finish over the jet black color. ... Hopefully it will stay underwater. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: ITS TOO SHINY!
    ... Well I watched my painter clear coat my Strat last night. ... called a super glam-coat poly finish over the jet black color. ... Hopefully it will stay underwater. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: ITS TOO SHINY!
    ... Well I watched my painter clear coat my Strat last night. ... Hopefully it will stay underwater. ... You belong underground. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: ITS TOO SHINY!
    ... Well I watched my painter clear coat my Strat last night. ... called a super glam-coat poly finish over the jet black color. ... Hopefully it will stay underwater. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: 2 Paint questions
    ... What do think a Painter would charge to paint an average room? ... Behr from Home Depot ... Painter cost depends on your location and if you want a real pro. ... Rarely if ever does one coat cover well enough no matter the paint brand, ...
    (alt.home.repair)