Re: Tuner question:
- From: Meat Plow <mhywatt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:28:02 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 20:31:42 -0700, boardjunkie wrote:
On Oct 4, 4:02 pm, dugjustdug <prestigerea...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Oct 4, 12:22 pm, Meat Plow <mhyw...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Clockwise on 1-2-3 Counter on 4-5-6.
Gibson Lover. :-P
Whichever direction keeps the string on the high side of the pin.
Whichever direction that makes the straightest path from tuner post to
That too is a consideration. Some guitars are purposely designed with
that in mind. I like to see a headstock with all the pegs placed where
the string has the straightest path down the entire neck.
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
- Prev by Date: 1953 Gretsch flat top repair
- Next by Date: Re: FS; Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor / Power Supply 9.99
- Previous by thread: Re: Tuner question:
- Next by thread: Re: Tuner question: