Re: Dazed and Confused - Roots of a Zep classic ? ? ?
- From: moonpie <mr_rc_moonpie@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 15:48:08 -0400
On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:17:06 -0500, "JimT" <jthread@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"LULU" <lulupakalolo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I've been painting in the studio all morning while listening to (a mp3
filled disc drive feeding into) an ancient Pioneer SX-1250 / Bose 901
system cranking out some classic and obscure oldies. I heard the
Yardbirds- "Think About It" and remembered that is was part of the
evolution that turned into Led Zeppelin's "Dazed and Confused." I
also remembered reading back in June that Jake Holmes was finally
suing Zep for their version of the tune. Tangents . . . always more
and more tangents. Maybe someone will get a kick out of this info
Lulu : )
Holmes sues Page over "Dazed and Confused" -
Page was obviously being evasive. If he and Plant wrote the song solely, as
he claims, I'd think he would be more adamant, or just say I can't comment
on that because of the lawsuit. Or maybe he was too stoned to remember. <g>
Dazed and Confused is creditted to Page.
From what I remember, Plant didnt get any writing credits at all onthe first album... but I might be mistaken about that.
As in most things....
- Prev by Date: Re: String order?
- Next by Date: Re: Dazed and Confused - Roots of a Zep classic ? ? ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Dazed and Confused - Roots of a Zep classic ? ? ?
- Next by thread: Re: Dazed and Confused - Roots of a Zep classic ? ? ?