Re: Wiring help needed
- From: jtees4 <jtees4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:19:15 -0400
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:28:44 -0700 (PDT), ed s <eshamble@xxxxxxxxx>
On Aug 10, 11:50 am, jtees4 <jte...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a Hohner G3T. It is two single coil pickups with a humbucker in
the bridge (like a HSS Strat). The humbucker can be split via
pull/push tone knob. Also, each pickup has a mini switch so they can
be turned on or off at will and in any combination (pretty versatile
My question is this....I want to eliminate the tone knob altogether.
The humbucker would be left in full bucker mode only.
Is there an easy way to disconnect it without major surgery (very
tight work area, my fat fingers don't do well in the cavity of this
Duct tape over the knob : ) - sorry..
Don't think I haven't done that before ;-)
- Prev by Date: Re: Have you ever tried?
- Next by Date: Re: Wiring help needed
- Previous by thread: Re: Wiring help needed
- Next by thread: Re: Wiring help needed