Re: This week I did some Zeppelin

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 22:15:23 +0000, TD wrote:

On 2010-07-24, Meat Plow <mhywatt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:10:46 -0700, Topper.Doggle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

A little bit sloppy, I haven't played this for a long time. Although
the original is sloppy too. ;-)

Anyway, here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F_skyXerds

I should probably do less covers and work more on my original stuff,
but it's just kind of fun. And addictive...

I was jammin with that when it came out in 75 :) Used a Big Muff and an
Ibanez phase shifter and my SG through a VT22.

Cool - I used to play it "back in the day" i.e. when I actually played a
lot. Technically, I've been playing 15 years, but in the last 7-8,
barely picked it up - that's all changing now.

I used a Korg Pandora PX5D and my crappy sub / satellite speakers. :)

Took a few takes because I'm not that used to switching pickups mid-song
(yes I'm that lazy), but I was determined for this one.

I've constructed some cool Zep patches on my Peavey Tube Fex. Other than
being a rack mount I love that thing. It will do everything but suck your
dick.
.