Re: Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage
- From: euterpe <euterpe20@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
On Jun 30, 4:00 pm, Les Cargill <lcargil...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 29, 5:36 pm, Les Cargill<lcarg...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
He's in falsetto (with an already high tenor
to start with) through that massive schnoz :)
He's just a vocal mutant.
Nope. You have no power in falsetto,
I'm not sure about that at all.
and Geddy's got power. Just
listen to "All the world's a stage". Thats live and can't be faked.
Tell me thats falsetto. Just because its a high register don't mean
its falsetto. Tiny Tim...that was falsetto. I can hit Geddy's range
quite easily and I'll tell you....ya gotta *push* to make that happen.
Interesting thought, but just on pitch alone, he's well above tenor
Rush was a one hit wonder, the only good song they ever had was Tom
- Prev by Date: Re: Semi-OT???: Fretless bass
- Next by Date: Re: Blackstar HT 40 Club Finally arrived
- Previous by thread: Blackstar HT 40 Club Finally arrived
- Next by thread: Re: Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage