Acoustic amp for electric?

I have the chance to get a good acoustic amp, an Acoustic Image Coda, at a fair price. I'm wondering it this would be a good way to go for amplifying a digital multiFX (Digitech RP-150) for electric guitar in addition to acoustic.

Any opinions?

Thanks,

Tony D

  • Re: TZ translites one ebay.. HE ONLY HAS 6 more left.. GET EM NOW
    ... if that's the case then good on you for passing them along at a fair price. ... No chance to get them except at ... shipping, etc. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • FS: 20bit ADAT Bridge
    ... I haven't had a chance to research the ... the research to confirm it's a fair price. ... It's sitting in its box in ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: 1971 Yamaha Nippon Gakki GC-3
    ... Is this a fair price? ... It had moderate wear. ... opportunity to play it because I was on my way to dinner. ... Tomorrow is my 2nd chance at this one. ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Value and comments on a Tutankham
    ... I have never played the game and have a chance to pick one up. ... fair price on one in decent shape and how would you rate the ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace)