Re: Help ID'ing a Stat
- From: Mark Bedingfield <atari030@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 08:32:15 +1100
On 13/03/2010 5:48 AM, jtees4 wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:37:59 -0500, Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:58:04 -0500, jtees4<jtees4@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
Two ooops's. First of all it's a STRAT, and second...here is the link:
Called a Double Fat or Big Apple Strat made in the 90's / 00s.
That's a new one to me, I've heard of Double Fat but never heard of a
Big Apple Strat. Never knew Duncans came in Strat....I know it's not
real "strat like" but I like the looks of that guitar a lot!
Fender have used all sorts of pups in their gear. Even some Squiers have Duncs, as well as Dunc designed of course. I seem to recall a Dimarzio or two along the way as well.
Current Classic vibe Squiers are rumoured to have toneriders in em.
- Prev by Date: Re: 2 gIsTuRDs
- Next by Date: Fender Picks
- Previous by thread: Re: Help ID'ing a Stat
- Next by thread: Re: Help ID'ing a Stat