Re: Help ID'ing a Stat

On 13/03/2010 5:48 AM, jtees4 wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:37:59 -0500, Meat Plow wrote:

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:58:04 -0500, jtees4<jtees4@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Two ooops's. First of all it's a STRAT, and second...here is the link:
http://tinyurl.com/yftzn6n

Called a Double Fat or Big Apple Strat made in the 90's / 00s.

That's a new one to me, I've heard of Double Fat but never heard of a
Big Apple Strat. Never knew Duncans came in Strat....I know it's not
real "strat like" but I like the looks of that guitar a lot!

Fender have used all sorts of pups in their gear. Even some Squiers have Duncs, as well as Dunc designed of course. I seem to recall a Dimarzio or two along the way as well.

Current Classic vibe Squiers are rumoured to have toneriders in em.

Mark

  • Re: Help IDing a Stat
    ... Called a Double Fat or Big Apple Strat made in the 90's / 00s. ... Current Classic vibe Squiers are rumoured to have toneriders in em. ... I have a friend that bought 2 tonerider humbuckers (alnicos) ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Help IDing a Stat
    ... On 13/03/2010 5:27 PM, Squier wrote: ... Called a Double Fat or Big Apple Strat made in the 90's / 00s. ... I have a friend that bought 2 tonerider humbuckers (alnicos) ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Help IDing a Stat
    ... Called a Double Fat or Big Apple Strat made in the 90's / 00s. ... And maybe K.K. Downing of Judas Priest. ... locking tuners too, other than that I think it's all original. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Help IDing a Stat
    ... Called a Double Fat or Big Apple Strat made in the 90's / 00s. ... And maybe K.K. Downing of Judas Priest. ... locking tuners too, other than that I think it's all original. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Help IDing a Stat
    ... Big Apple Strat. ... Never knew Duncans came in Strat....I know it's not ... Current Classic vibe Squiers are rumoured to have toneriders in em. ... definatly a big apple strat(used to be a fender dealer and had a ...
    (alt.guitar)