Re: iPhone tuner ap

On Feb 18, 5:41 pm, "Stephen Cowell"
<stephenleeNOSPAMcow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Ray" <6sickstri...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote

On Feb 17, 1:13 pm, "lab~rat  >:-)" <ch...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've tried a few tuner aps, mostly free, but none of them seemed to
work as good as Cleartune. When I bought it about 6 months ago it was
5 bucks I think and worth every penny. I wouldn't use it for gigs,
but I always have my phone with me, and consequently, a tuner as well..
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

I have something called Guitar Toolkit ($10) that has a serviceable
tuner as well as chord and scale diagrams and a metronome. Very handy.

I just bought three more iPhone apps to go with my music:
1.)  iRealBook... the Real Book, on iPhone!  Crazy!  Now if I
    only knew the tunes...
2.)  7 Chords... great chord app, lets you hear the chord, spells
    it out by string.
3.)  Metronome... for the times when we're too fast, or slow.

Oh, and picked up Noby Noby Boy for the phone... man,
thass some crazy shit!
__
Steve
.

iRealBook? OOoh I do so hate temptation.

  • Re: iPhone tuner ap
    ... tuner as well as chord and scale diagrams and a metronome. ... I just bought three more iPhone apps to go with my music: ... and picked up Noby Noby Boy for the phone... ... thass some crazy shit! ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Pauls Pre-Beatles Beatles Songs
    ... harmonically and clever final section of the bridge, with its tritone ... substitution. ... *replacing* one major chord with another rooted a tritone ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: How UFOs fold time and space
    ... I wasn't really upset. ...    I know a tad about music theory too. ... Mersenne was a mathematician and music theory guy (and ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: Lets cut Rameau some slack
    ... But the figured bass itself is not part of the analysis above. ... "Figured bass notation" is, of course, just a set of chord signatures ...   Modulation ... Regarding the initial term "tonic harmony", I'd need to see the German ...
    (rec.music.theory)
  • Re: Panasonic 50" plasma pop dead
    ...     My Aunt bought this Plasma TV about a year and a half ago. ... references to a 300 volt device, ... I'm glad I bought an LCD years ago. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)