Re: Orianthi tone
- From: "Tony Done" <tonydone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 21:09:50 GMT
"notbob" <notbob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8o_an.15185$4p5.6134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2010-02-05, jtees4 <jtees4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:At first I was going to complain about her tone, then I saw the amp
"Watch her fingers"???
I see nothing spectacular. Looks like pretty basic stuff to me, and
I'm terrible. Besides, it cracks me up all you guys (them guys) are
so shocked a woman can play hot guitar, like it's totally out of the
realm of possibility. Nonsense.
<g> I live in a different guitar universe to you. My hot guitar chicks are Badi Assad and Rory Block. I wonder why there are more male than female guitarists? It started life as a parlour instrument, where I guess there would have been more equality or even more female players.
- Prev by Date: Re: Another Ace Frehley Guitar
- Next by Date: Re: Orianthi tone
- Previous by thread: Re: Orianthi tone
- Next by thread: Re: Orianthi tone