Re: Speaking of Tone Heaven
- From: "RichL" <rpleavitt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 15:37:25 -0500
Spender <Spender@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 13:59:31 -0500, "RichL" <rpleavitt@xxxxxxxxx>http://www.eastwoodguitars.com/GTRs/airline-3P/images/airline3P-big/airline3PDLXwhite.jpg
Too Long in the Wasteland <too@xxxxxxx> wrote:
If you can't find your tone with these many knobs you never will ..
All that hardware and still limited to the Strat set of pickup
selections. What a waste.
It looks like it's a volume and tone for each pickup, with a master
volume at the bottom. I can see how some tweakers would find that
Maybe, but still you can't get bridge + neck pickups together or all
Or maybe the theory is similar to Bill Cosby's Philco radio with 400
knobs. Only one knob actually did anything - the rest were extras in
case that knob broke.
Heh...that line was at the beginning of "The Chicken Heart", one of my
favorite Cosby routines.
- Prev by Date: Re: Spooky Two - What type of guitar?
- Next by Date: Re: The Steelcaster
- Previous by thread: Re: Speaking of Tone Heaven
- Next by thread: Re: Speaking of Tone Heaven