Happy Birthday Dickey Betts

Dickey and Great Southern are always a great show. They fly and they
crash, but they never play it safe. Happy Birthday Mr. Betts ! ! !

Lulu : )

A breakdown of one of Dickey's signature tunes -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oNZo9A91FY&feature=fvw

  • Re: A Moment of Remembrance
    ... One is that it has been "dumbed down" to such an extent that kids can "play" at experiments without ever learning any of the underlying principles. ... I'll admit that much of what I played with as a youth was dangerous. ... He demonstrated safe methods, protective gear, and good advice. ... they attempt to make the fireworks themselves safe -- or to outlaw them altogether. ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)
  • Re: Mental Pattern Shift
    ... safe play at the same time, you need to stop thinking of playing safe as a ... When you get your mind wrapped around the fact that playing safe is a part ... to play a tough cross bank...failed and got beat. ... on medium difficulty shots that would give me the out in favor of really ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)
  • Re: TSOP (The Sopranos)... way underated !!!
    ... WOF but I'd be shocked if it's not better than Sopranos. ... most of the complaints - the safe sucks BIG TIME. ... I can play a lot. ...  I think POTC is a far better ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: How do you recover financially from a loss?
    ... "So it is safe to say I play the "tight ... I don't think it it safe to say that at all. ... to be "very lucky" If you are very unlucky, ... "Simply waiting for good hands and then playing them aggressively is ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)